You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
ETA Transit Systems was incorporated in the state of Florida in 2003. For five years, the company provided Software Engineering consultants under a long term consulting arrangement to a leading provider of real-time vehicle tracking and passenger information systems. In 2008 ETA Transit Systems began developing Spatial Positioning On Trains™ (SPOT™), a cutting-edge ITS Transit Management System built on open standards, and a Web Services Open Architecture (WSOA).
ETA Transit Systems dedicated team of Engineers have designed, developed, installed, and supported many systems currently running in revenue service nation-wide that provide:
- Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) using GPS, inertial and/or dead reckoning technologies
- Real-time automated and customer-generated announcement systems that support: live voice, text-to-speech, and pre-recorded audio
- Fleet management software to dispatch vehicles, assign routes, and track performance to schedule
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools that provide both real-time and historical reporting and trend management tools used to improve operating efficiencies
- vehicle and station management systems that support: video surveillance, inter-car and wireless communications, automatic passenger counting, fare collection, system health diagnostics, reporting and much more